Our Terms & Conditions
Afrikaribik Travel is not the source or supplier of the requested travel services; it acts solely as an agent for the actual suppliers services provided.
- Please check your documents when you receive them. Call us if you have any questions.
- CHECK-IN – You can check-in online with the Airlines 24 hours before your Flight.
- CHECK-IN AT AIRPORT – Minimum check-in for domestic flights is 90 minutes and is 2 hours for International flights. Even if you checked in online, please check-in again at the gate upon arrival.
- IF NOT CHECKING IN ONLINE – Please check in at the ticket counter upon arrival at the airport. Be Prepared To Present a Government Issued Photo I.D. at the ticket counter..
- EXCURSION AND PROMOTIONAL FARES – Most discount fares involve certain restrictions. A change in carrier(s) flight(s), time(s) or routing(s) could result in a carrier demanding a full fare. Obtain agency or airline assistance before making any changes.
- FLIGHTS – These times, flights and fares are based on current tariffs that are subject to change without notice. The agency has no control over flight changes made by the airlines but will assist you with issues.
- TICKETS – Most tickets have value. Any unused flight coupons must be returned in order to determine refund value. Lost, stolen, or destroyed tickets must be paid for until refund is received from the issuing carrier, subject to an airline-imposed service charge.
- HOTELS – are usually confirmed on a guaranteed payment basis. If you cancel or change plans, please notify your travel agent or the hotel(s) within the time specified by that hotel(s) to not incur any penalties. Rules may vary by property. See hotel cancellation notice included with your hotel confirmations.
- TOUR/PACKAGE PRICES – are subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, tariff changes or increase in operational costs. In addition, group tours/packages are based on a Minimum Number of passengers traveling: if the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed on all passengers.
The passenger is advised that the suppliers whose names appear in the information supplied by Afrikaribik Travel are the ones actually responsible for providing the travel services purchased. The passenger consents to and requests the use of those suppliers and agree not to hold Afrikaribik Travel responsible should any of these suppliers: a) fail to provide the travel services purchased; b) fail to comply with any applicable law; or c) engage in any negligent act or omission that causes me any sort of injury, damage, delay or inconvenience.
Afrikaribik Travel is not responsible for, nor will it will be held liable for, any injury, damage or loss suffered on account of any conditions, actions or omissions that are beyond its reasonable control.
It is further understood and acknowledged that travel to many parts of the world may involve the risk of a variety of hazards to health and/or safety, including but not limited to disease, crime, terrorism and warfare. Because each traveler’s risk tolerance is different, Afrikaribik Travel is not in a position to advise or recommend whether travel to any particular place at any particular time should take place. It is recommended that the traveler should refer to objective third-party sources of travel information, such as that maintained by the Auswärtiges Amt.(FORIEGN AFFAIRS)
Travel documents are to be reviewed by the traveler for accuracy upon receipt and contact Afrikaribik Travel for any questions. It is understood that most airfares typically involve restrictions and that changing any aspect of the arrangements, may result in the payment of additional moneys or forfeiting the amount paid altogether.
It is recommended that payment be made through a major credit card in order to obtain protection in the event of bankruptcy or default by a service provider.
It is important to note that at the airport security checkpoint you are requires that a government issued identification card or passport be carried in order to board a flight. Upon booking, the passenger has been advised that the name, date of birth and gender that appears on the identification card must exactly match the same such data that is listed on the airline ticket and in the booking records. Failure to strictly comply with these requirements may result in denied boarding or an undue delay at an airport security checkpoint potentially causing to miss a flight.
When traveling internationally, a valid passport is required with a minimum validity of six months from the scheduled return date and depending on the destination and nationality, a visa may be required. It is the responsibility of the traveler to inquire with the appropriate sources, if any visa is required, and to make the appropriate arrangements to obtain such visa..
Travel insurance is strongly recommended in order to cover certain risks inherent in travel such as supplier bankruptcy and the inability to travel due to a medical or personal emergency.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at:
IN DER GSCHWAEND 40
83707 BAD WIESSEE
This document was last updated on JANUARY , 2019